It starts from the Inside – with quality products.
At Ambleside Dermedics, two of our team members are currently enjoying glowing, healthy skin as a result of a skin nutrient containing SOD – superoxide dismutase. They have noticed that their skin is smoother and healthier after a couple of weeks of taking Glisodin – Advanced Brightening formula.
For Marouska, our coolsculpting specialist, this is the first time in over 10 years that she has been breakout free during the entire month. Overall, her skin feels softer and has a better quality texture.
This Skin Brightening Formula is recommended for clients:
- Under 35 years.
- With oily skin
- With uneven and sun-damaged skin
Jenn, our client co-ordinator, says her skin feels like it’s glowing – it’s almost shiny skin. Her acne breakouts also disappeared, and the final bonus for Jenn is more energy.
The formula contains:
- Borage Seed Oil – A fatty acid that helps to reduce sun-induced inflammation, as well as to hydrate and plump skin cells.
- Glisodin – A source of SOD superoxide dismutase. Supports the internal antioxidant defense system to attack and neutralize free radicals within the body. Suppresses the anti-inflammatory response of the skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 – Photo protection and anti-inflammatory; protects outer cell wall from free radical damage.
- Lemon Balm Leaf & Hesperidin Fruit – Controls hyperpigmentation by blocking the enzyme (Tyrosinase diphenolase) that stimulates melanin production (sun spots, age spots).
- Lycopene – Protects the skin and suppresses inflammatory response of skin when it is exposed to oxidative stress of UV Rays or aesthetic medical treatments.
- Selenium – Plays an essential role in the production of internal primary antioxidant defence.
- Vitamin C – Required for collagen production ad helps to recycle Vitamin D and E.
- Vitamin D – Aids skin cell metabolism and growth.
- Vitamin E – Protects the outer cell wall from free radical damage.
Want to learn more about how to care for and achieve beautiful, luminous skin? Contact our professionals at Ambleside Dermedics for more information on Glisodin Skin Nutrients or to schedule a complimentary consultation.